Café Latte

Café Latte
Café Latte

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Morning Star

By nature, I am a creature of habit and my morning ritual is the same day after day. I am an early riser. I love the peace of the morning. I take comfort in a sleeping house, knowing that everyone is safe and sound. My early morning hours are usually spent alone. This is my time, for reading, writing, watching the sun rise and appreciating my garden view from the kitchen door. But this morning, something was different in the garden. There appeared to be some color on one of the cactus plants. Thinking it was just a plastic bag that blew into the yard, I decided to deal with it later. Well, the surprise was on me. Waiting in all it's glory was a beautiful star shaped flower. A first bloom, after four years of nurturing!

My Morning Star

Anything is possible in life,  if you are steadfast and have patience.........

La Senora

No comments:

Post a Comment